London/Manchester/Sheffield gigs + pubs?

Horse horse at DARKSTAR.UK.NET
Tue Dec 8 12:09:38 EST 2009

Astoria always gets too hot and sweaty for me and too packed. Always
feel like a sardine!! The Junction has a good club feel to it - saw New
York Dolls there last week. Brilliant.

I'll keep my eyes open for you - well, as open as they're capable!  :)

See ya

Horse