Off: That's prophetic

Theodore O Jackson tjackson at SYR.EDU
Wed Dec 9 10:31:23 EST 2009

Well, use your judgment.  I'm 55, and I haven't
forgiven my parents yet.  Doubt I ever will.
Esp. my Dad, as I'm named after him!  But I reckon
my Mom quarterbacked that decision anyway. I
guess I just don't have the guts to be a criminal!

tj

-----Original Message-----
From: BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List [mailto:BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET] On Behalf Of Carl Edlund Anderson
Sent: Wednesday, December 09, 2009 10:10 AM
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Subject: Re: Off: That's prophetic

Here in Colombia, it's not a particularly funny name.  It's not a
traditional name (like the ubiquitous "Maria"), but it's become an
increasingly popular one in recent years.  (I've run into people with
the name in Europe and even Asia as well.)  So if she becomes a
violent criminal, we'll probably have to blame something else! ;)

Cheers,
Carl

--
Carl Edlund Anderson