Off: That's prophetic

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at CARLAZ.COM
Wed Dec 9 10:41:04 EST 2009

Though "Claire" or "Cathy" would be "funny" names here.  We would
need to aim for something that would not appear too exotic in either
the English-speaking world or Spanish-speaking world or ... well, we
need to aim for as generically internationally suitable names as
possible.  There's no telling where a kid of ours might end up, or
might be doing, in 20 or 30 years!

Cheers,
Carl

--