Off: That's prophetic

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Wed Dec 9 18:36:07 EST 2009

Mary, Honey.....this is BOC-L, and I don't think Tidy Time is much of a baby
name, likely better a training product .....maybe you can help sleuth Arjan
and the backwards luna-tuna. and For God sakes, Suzanne owns the rights,
 I'm a disgusting man-cave dweller in her absence.......
But at least I have a couple decades before I'm a funny book-strore window
peerer like Trev is soon to be