set list?

Steve Bishop steve.bishop at DB.COM
Fri Dec 11 08:32:28 EST 2009

I think this was last night from memory !

Lighthouse
Fahrenheit 451
Sentinel
Space is Deep lyrics (read by Dave)
Angels of Death
Silver Machine
Wraith
Persephone (I think !)
Magnu
Tide of the Century
You'd Better Believe It
Levitation

Encore

Masters of the Universe
Hashan I Sahba

Band were excellent, there was an additional member playing violin (very well
too) called Paul ?, band seemed happy, Better Believe It was best in my view,
sound mix a bit dodgy too start and Niall is always too quiet in the mix IMHO
......... he played lots of bass, prob nearer 50/50 vs lead guitar....

But a brilliant night, good crowd and I certainly enjoyed it. Wish stage was
bigger to allow dancers and Tim Blake more freedom tho ! And wish they'd done
Paradox .........

Sid

---

notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail. Any unauthorized
forbidden.

Please refer to http://www.db.com/en/content/eu_disclosures.htm for additional
EU corporate and regulatory disclosures.