Aural Innovations Radio: New Astral Visions Radio show

Jerry Kranitz jkranitz at AURAL-INNOVATIONS.COM
Sat Dec 12 09:24:34 EST 2009

http://Aural-Innovations.com

DECEMBER 12, 2009: NEW RADIO SHOW

I've uploaded a new show from Astral Visions Radio (show #2), hosted by DJ
Astro. It’s an AMAZING psychedelic music from Finland Special !!! See the
playlist below. Aural Innovations broadcasts 24 hours a day in both
streaming and download editions. You can go directly to the Radio shows page
at:
http://aural-innovations.com/radio/radio.html

Astral Visions Radio: Suomi Special - Psychedelic Music from Finland (show
#2)

Astral Visions Radio Show - Music from Psychotropic Zone, is hosted by DJ
Astro

Superfjord - "Love Supreme" (from Promo)
Mesmer - "Teenage Dreams" (from The Ghost of a Tennis Court)
Avaruuskorpraali Paha Hirvi - "Avaruus, avaruus" (from Yöhoitajan
maailmasta)
Circle - "Harmaat linnut" (from Odottamaton 7")
Zodiac Sunrise - "Das Moonboobs" (from Cloudflowers)
Taipuva Luotisuora - "Kvasikonforminen Äyriäinen" (from IV)
Hidria Spacefolk - "Radien" (from Symetria)
Kings of Nippon - "And That's How We Ate the Sausages" (from EP Release No.
1)
Cucumber Farmer - "Since I've Been Edge And Bono" (from Empirical Research
On Western Popular Music)
The Hypnomen - "The Morning After" (from Crystal Skies)
Octopus Syng - "The Day of Ganesha" (unreleased)
Itäväylä - "Kristalliyö" (from Itävalta)
Verde - "Yhdysputki" (from Kärmes)
Jääportit - "Hengenvaara" (from Voimasuo)
Tuliterä - "Jagat" (from Alpha)
Moloch Horridas - "Paper Saviours" (from Promosaurus)
Temples - "The Ashes (Edit)" (from Demo 09)
Lusiferiinin Armosta - "Kolme matalaa" (from Nuolee)
Dark Buddha Rising - "Nog Uash' Tem Part I (Edit)" (from Entheomorphosis)
Profeetta ja Uusi Maailmanuskonto - "Ordo UMU Okkultis" (from Ekstaattisen
Psykoosin Mysteerio)

http://Aural-Innovations.com