set list?

Steve Bishop steve.bishop at DB.COM
Tue Dec 15 10:08:47 EST 2009

You're right Mike, I knew it began with a 'P' though !! I realised when I was
writing it that it didn't sound right hence my question mark - I remembered
the correct title later in the day but didn't like to show my dumbness !

Dibs explanation of Sentinel at Cambridge was that there was a disaster on
earth, humankind populated the Moon but also remained on Earth under the
surface in caverns and caves - and the Sentinels were sent out by humankind on
the Moon each night to check if the lights had come back on on the surface of
the Earth thereby indicating that it was now safe for the Earths surface to be
populated again ...

BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List <BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET> wrote on
15/12/2009 15:00:58:

> Steve Bishop writes:
>

> > Persephone (I think !)
>
> Prometheus surely?
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prometheus
>
> In London, Dibs gave a little talk about the lyrics of a couple of
> tracks. This one was based on the Prometheus myth.
>
> Sentinel was based on a story of an ecological catastrophe on Earth.
> Humankind moves to The Moon and leaves behind robot sentinels who check
> whether the Earth has yet healed, and radio in reports to The Moon.
>
> FoFP
>

> --

---

notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail. Any unauthorized
forbidden.

Please refer to http://www.db.com/en/content/eu_disclosures.htm for additional
EU corporate and regulatory disclosures.