set list?

Steve Bishop steve.bishop at DB.COM
Tue Dec 15 11:54:05 EST 2009

Cambridge encore was Masters followed by Hassan - it sounds like the set list
(for the encore at least) differs from venue to venue - which is great IMHO !

BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List <BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET> wrote on
15/12/2009 16:49:15:

> Steve Bishop writes:
>
> > You're right Mike, I knew it began with a 'P' though !! I realisedwhen I
was
> > writing it that it didn't sound right hence my question mark - I
remembered
> > the correct title later in the day but didn't like to show my dumbness !
> >
> > Dibs explanation of Sentinel at Cambridge was that there was a disaster on
> > earth, humankind populated the Moon but also remained on Earth under the
> > surface in caverns and caves - and the Sentinels were sent out by
> humankind on
> > the Moon each night to check if the lights had come back on on thesurface
of
> > the Earth thereby indicating that it was now safe for the Earths
> surface to be
> > populated again ...
>
> Thanks.
>
> I seem to recall a difference in the encore between Manchester and
> Shefffield, but can't remember what it was. Did they switch from Hassan
> to Masters?
>
> FoFP
>
> --

---

notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail. Any unauthorized
forbidden.

Please refer to http://www.db.com/en/content/eu_disclosures.htm for additional
EU corporate and regulatory disclosures.