Glasgow pre-gig pub

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Thu Dec 17 13:32:18 EST 2009

On 12/17/09, Mary Sullivan <maryann.sullivan1 at verizon.net> wrote:

> Try to have a good time, somebody has to, and I want to hear about the
> show,
> too.
> Enjoy,
> Mary

let's see here....hmmm....I always thought the very concept behind music was
entertainment, so actually going to show seems like a pretty good shot at a
good time. Add a trip down the pub to the mix and you've got my brain all
mixed up imagining the punk era where some people might have gone to have a
bad time and even further into the concept if there's ever been any moshing
and bloodied body parts at a HW gig???   however, maybe there could be a new
form of moshing invented for Hawkwind, although I doubt the "having a bad
time" notion would ever take.
Say Mike, wasn't the full title to the Prometheus song, Prometheus Rising,
and if so that brings some vulgar images to my rotten mind regarding
replacement body parts thanks to your girlfriend Maxine