(off) Hawkwind Zoo??

elipxr5 at AOL.COM elipxr5 at AOL.COM
Thu Dec 17 14:47:41 EST 2009

  I'm going to admit to some curiosity as a Hawkwind fan as to whats going in with Hawkwind Zoo? I see that in the wake of the recent Hawklords gig at the Barney Bubbles tribute show Hawklords Zoo have a myspace page, and have announced three gigs in the UK in February with a line up of Jerry Richards, Alan Davey, Ron Tree, Steve Swindells, and Danny Thompson. I'd love some feedback from this band or its members as to whether they're a new full on touring band, and is this the full line up. I don't think I've seen a word about this on any of the discussion groups so I'd be curious to hear more about this band, and what people think about it. Everything I've copied here is from various online sources, but I'm not sure I'm interpreting these facts correctly so don't read this as gospel. Thanks for any thoughts or further info. Eli._,___