Off: That's prophetic

gary shindler bewlay68 at YAHOO.COM
Thu Dec 17 16:40:57 EST 2009

Only because my wife is a fan have I read the books and seen the movies. She has no room for BOC, Hawkwind and thinks Moorcock's writing is terrible.

________________________________
From: Carl Edlund Anderson <cea at CARLAZ.COM>
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Sent: Thu, December 17, 2009 3:08:29 PM
Subject: Re: Off: That's prophetic

Yeah, having apparently been living in a closet, I only just recently found out about her.  Well, no matter how weird your name, if it also appears in a Harry Potter book, that automatically raises it to the level of the reasonably familiar world-wide, pretty much! ;)

Cheers,
Carl

--
Carl Edlund Anderson