[Hawkwind] Re: HW: Hawklords Zoo

Ian Abrahams ianabrahams1 at YAHOO.CO.UK
Fri Dec 18 01:48:09 EST 2009

These three dates, with one more at least to be added, are now Hawklords shows with Nik playing at all gigs as well and Harvey joining in at the Leeds show.

Wednesday 17th Feb:

The Robin 2
26-28 Mount Pleasant
Bilston
Wolverhampton
WV14 7LI
Doors: 7pm
Advance ticket price: £12.50  Door Price: £15
Box Office: 01902 401211
Web: www.therobin.co.uk

Thursday 18th Feb:

TBA

Friday 19th Feb:

Leeds Irish Centre
York Road
Leeds
LS9 9NT
Doors: 8pm
Advance ticket price: £12  Door Price: £14
Box Office: 01132 480887
Jumbo Tickets: 01132 455570
On-line sales: www.jumborecords.co.uk

Saturday 20th Feb:

Cheese & Grain
Market Yard
Frome
Somerset
BA11 1BE
Doors: 8pm
Advance ticket price: £13  Door Price: £15
Box Office: 01373 455420
Web: www.cheeseandgrain.co.uk
www.ticketweb.co.uk

All dates feature Alan Davey, Jerry Richards, Steve Swindells, Danny Thompson, Ron Tree & Nik Turner, plus special guests.