[Hawkwind] Re: HW: Hawklords Zoo - Simon King + Hawkwind last night

Dave Hall david.hall6800 at NTLWORLD.COM
Sat Dec 19 03:54:47 EST 2009

Whoa

Photo on the MySpace site with Simon King and Doug Smith backstage! Hawkwind last night - good but not as great as last time. Dave should sing more! Musically better than they have been for years - could be doing with tightening up a bit. 90 minutes of Lord of Light etc would suit me, without filler.

Dave