: ( truly off) Hawkwind Zoo??

Mary Sullivan maryann.sullivan1 at VERIZON.NET
Mon Dec 21 11:16:53 EST 2009

You still could be seen as offensive to Bill and I'm totally joking
 The other night was a long time ago, to what are you referring?
-----Original Message-----
From: BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List [mailto:BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET] On
Behalf Of mike coleman
Sent: Monday, December 21, 2009 10:49 AM
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Subject: Re: : ( truly off) Hawkwind Zoo??

I also realised there was more in your comment than what I was thinking
about, and maybe this explains why you capitalized the "U and the "G" and I
sooo apologize for waxing annoyed it just seemed too coincidental given our
conversation the previous evening. You still could be seen as offensive to
Bill and I'm totally joking