Yuletide greetings

Mary Sullivan maryann.sullivan1 at VERIZON.NET
Mon Dec 21 18:32:47 EST 2009

We're probably due for a studio release, it's been a while, and with new
music, hmmm.  I'm not picky, live studio, if it's Hawkwind and especially
new I want it.  I'm not asking for anything specific for Christmas, I hope
we can all work together to be more giving of ourselves in whatever way we
can in the new year.  Staying on the path is so hard with all the obstacles
that are either put in our way by those who play power games, or fate in
this crazy world.  I don't want the positive vibes to collectively wane till
next year. I plan to enjoy the good vibes while they're happening.

I wish everyone a happy holiday season, and prosperity in the new year.

Mary

-----Original Message-----
From: BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List [mailto:BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET] On
Behalf Of Jill Strobridge
Sent: Monday, December 21, 2009 6:10 PM
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Subject: Yuletide greetings

All I want for Xmas is........ a new Hawkwind album for the new year!   That

would be sooooo gooood.   Especially a live one as good as recent shows have

been!  Thank you to the band for the excellent Glasgow and Newcastle shows
and I hope everyone travelling home from there has arrived safely by now -
especially the German Hawkfans we met who were trying to get across the
Channel today.  I hope you made it!

Off to Englandshire for the holidays so a Happy Yuletide to everyone.  Keep
the Yule Log burning and shine a light for a peaceful New Year.

cheers
Jill