Yuletide greetings

Mary Sullivan maryann.sullivan1 at VERIZON.NET
Tue Dec 22 06:19:27 EST 2009

I bet you didn't expect that from the black man?

Mary

-----Original Message-----
From: BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List [mailto:BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET] On
Behalf Of mike coleman
Sent: Monday, December 21, 2009 10:56 PM
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Subject: Re: Yuletide greetings

I have to chime in here
I wanted to be scrooge sooooo badly but I got whomped by several residents
in New York (all present here except the female whose heart I seem to still
own) all at once, a guy in the UK from this forum, and a black dude I
thought was going to start a fight but told me jesus loved me and I walked
off saying.....hmm.. yes yes I bet he does