Trev gains employment in the new year

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Sat Dec 26 10:18:12 EST 2009

but it's an Obamanation "poor man's" world now (in the USA), where one man's
trash is another's treasure....
this 10-dollar CD player (upgrading the $12.50 one) from the dollar store is
like a "second first time" on my music and why? (thank you Christian), well,
because CDs are a dinosaur format
yes I'm old too!!~!
ps-2 more days and Luna mighta had a wart.....