Trev gains employment in the new year

Steve Swann swann1066 at GMAIL.COM
Sat Dec 26 11:16:53 EST 2009

Carl, your sleep dep is already showing.  :)
Steve

On Dec 26, 2009 9:19 AM, "Carl Edlund Anderson" <cea at carlaz.com> wrote:

On 26 Dec 2009, at 08:52, mike coleman wrote: > > apparently all of the
other old people who Trev us...
No, there is a need for the music to be sold online in lossless digital
format -- thereby solving distribution problems!  (CDs?  Heck, why not wax
cylinders while we're at it!  CDs are what people buy pirate copies on when
they haven't got good Internet access! ;)).  Besides, one will have spent
all the cash one brought to the gig on beer before one gets around to
looking at any CDs on hand.  But one can sit at home, hear the samples, and
think "Darn, that's cool.  I'd best whip out the plastic and get some of
that."

Also, since I'm a parent now, I'm always right. :)   (And if anyone thinks
I'm wrong, that just proves I'm right, really .... ;)

Cheers,
Carl

--
Carl Edlund Anderson