(OFF?) FF-technical chaos punishment delay/my Grenas apology

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Tue Dec 29 21:47:26 EST 2009

In case this insanity has come up during my missing years out in the desert
alone, disregard my flaming subject header
also, my original "Grenas Apology" up there meant "Please forgive me Tommy
and crew for not catching this stuff at the start"
With the help of Christian, his "Raven" CD has 4 tracks, and mine had 8,
when the back cover lists 6-
But I had a sealed copy I just opened and it's got 4
Off to buy another "So Many Minds" with the normal 8 tracks (which should be
easier than chasing a Raven I think)
and I guess the "Belief Module" is slated for some comparisons tomorrow
I got my UFOverlords!!!
*HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA*
*ps-I am wondering if anybody listening to CHROME on LSD while driving a car
ever drove off a cliff to their untimely death??*
*Boy I'm glad I never had that playing while navigating the road on acid*
*ps-somebody give me a current email for Tommy and you will receive the
unexpected positive forces at some time of their own choosing!!!*
*PLEASE!!!*
*ask him first if it's a concern *
*thank you*
*Mike*