Happy New Years Eve!!!!

Valiant "More" insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Thu Dec 31 04:43:43 EST 2009

yes yes, you've had my brain in a knot since the last holiday message
indeed a mountain of vacuumed greenbacks should be easy enough, but the
dazzling destruction of it in such fashion to catch the most eyeballs has me
puzzled.....
may need aid from here.....
but seriously, if it ain't meth get a cab....
cheers!!!
mc starseed
Now, my calling card company MUST have their access # up, it's been 20 mins
and I must phone England NOW!!!