Hawkwind Direct (San Diego 89 Xenomorph)

Lost Johnny busterpepper at MIDWAYNET.NET
Mon Feb 2 03:20:19 EST 2009

First time I ever was on here was this week . I was going down the links
on the starfarer's website and saw this site . I must have missed it on the
starfarer links page every time when I looked before . I do check the Yahoo
Hawkind site every now and then but haven't posted on there for a while .
And on the www.hawkwind.com forum , its censored too much and even long time
fans are always getting booted off . And on the bands website and even the
Yahoo group info on things like cd releases is not really that good except
for Ian .