Hawkwind question for Ian

Ian Abrahams ianabrahams1 at YAHOO.CO.UK
Mon Feb 2 04:22:55 EST 2009

I've no idea to be honest, I'd have thought they'd be kept in print going forward since the investment in buying the catalogue was significant. I don't think the comps are out of print, I believe supply problems occured over the Xmas period because of the distributor (Pinnacle) going out of business but Cherry Red have now cut a deal with Plastichead (as I understand it) as their new key distributor and supplies should be flowing again - there was a delay in having consignment stock owned by the labels released by the Pinnacle administrator but again I belive this is all resolved.

Ian

________________________________
From: Lost Johnny <busterpepper at MIDWAYNET.NET>
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Sent: Monday, February 2, 2009 9:10:13 AM
Subject: Hawkwind question for Ian

On the Atomhenge releases ,do you have any idea how long they will be in
print? Should they be purchased pretty fast or will they be around for a
while ? I know a lot of record labels like EMI and distributors like
Pinnacle are having big problems too .  The reason I ask ,I saw a person on
the bands forum say that the first two 3 cd comp sets are already out of
print .