Hawkwind question for Ian

Steve Freight stevefreight at GMAIL.COM
Mon Feb 2 09:01:47 EST 2009

Ah but what do you actually get for your money?

where's the disc, the artwork etc.

And if you don't like it you can sell on - can't do that with digital
downloads.

Downloads to me are a record label con job (I would only buy or download if
you can't physically buy a hard copy).

Each to their own though.

Steve

--
View Steve's Photos of Hawkwind Porcupine Tree and Isle of Wight
http://www.flickr.com/photos/venthawktree