Mike Coleman appearing as the nothing man

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Mon Feb 2 21:10:33 EST 2009

On 2/2/09, Lost Johnny <busterpepper at midwaynet.net> wrote:

> I'll have to hunt on ebay to see if I can find his e-mail address again or
> telephone again. I forgot to write it down before I deleted my account . I
> dropped my ebay account recently in protest when I hit my lifetime spending
> limit . I have never been to your mothers house ,but have talked to her on
> the phone prior to and during your Delta Wave days .

Fred became a quite close friend. I would love to speak to him again
If you were in touch with me prior to my attempt at morphing the rock cave
then you and I have history and you are certainly welcome to email me
anytime off-forum
I spoke to so many fans (and had several as guests)
looking back what a treat
we have to talk about Trev now