HW: Reissues

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Fri Feb 6 18:50:18 EST 2009

Where me Warrior test-press came from!!!!  and the best Church of Hawkwind
before this one
I had to buy a truckload so Wilfried would end up with an Irish
one......he's simply in denial and I want it back but with a better cover
If only I could tell the story of Chris coming to my house on forum,,,,,,,
then I was in touch with him later again (through Vintage Vinyl where that
Warrior originated from) then back out of touch......I wonder how his snake
is doing.......