HW: Reissues

Lost Johnny busterpepper at MIDWAYNET.NET
Fri Feb 6 18:53:48 EST 2009

Mike , I personally don't like most of Tepee or the electronic stuff ,but
for instance ,I like the Bridget era Space Bandits stuff which some fans
don't . So theres always a few  each of us don't care for . In the early
days of Deep Purple ,a lot fans were turned off temporarily by one album
they did right before the famous Machine Head album ,which was with a
Orchestra and was classical music and was like listening to Beethoven or
Bach . I remember hating that one too at the time .