HW: Reissues

Lost Johnny busterpepper at MIDWAYNET.NET
Fri Feb 6 19:06:47 EST 2009

Mike ,Its been a few years since I talked to him ,but he did still have
his snake . And he was still working for the phone company as a lineman .I
don't think he would get rid of that snake but you never know. He loved
collecting Hawkwind at one time too ,and then overnight kind of just stopped
. If you told me then that he would stop collecting  Hawkwind ,I wouldn't
have believed it .If I remember right ,you got quite a few of his rare
things when he got rid of them. I did get a few though ,as did Jim Collins
and Brian Perrera and maybe even Fred and John too. I do remember him flying
to your house in Texas and also flying out to Brian's house before he had
Cleopatra records going . He sure made Steve from Vintage Vinyl happy with
all his purchases too . Vintage Vinyl could really get some good stuff too
,but was always kind of high priced though.