HW: Reissues

Lost Johnny busterpepper at MIDWAYNET.NET
Fri Feb 6 19:14:51 EST 2009

Finally Mike ! I knew if you heard Jim and Chris and Brian and Fred you
would remember eventually . I kind of lost touch with you and others over
the years as with Chris too .And Brian with his Cleopatra was really too
busy too. Jim C. and Fred are also on Ebay, Jim C.with his Ozwind store.
Both have been  selling a lot of there collection  over the last year or so
. And I believe Larry Boyd and his friend Doug passed away too .