HW: Reissues

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Fri Feb 6 19:27:55 EST 2009

Larry???
Haven't spoke with Brain again but would like too.....I always imagined him
a high-roller now driving a pink cadillac in Marina Del Rey....
Jim is still a blood brother but I caught him being too lazy to come to the
computer, so alas I am now closer with Carol than ever before...Jim is
almost family
Larry Boyd was my very first Hawkwind contact outside of Dallas and Mary and
I reflect on him often.....he almost drove to my house and I now regret not
encouraging him to do so more aggresively
You were equal to them and you helped me with a bunch of stuff
incidentally how many Agents Of Chaos LP's must I buy with Wilfried'
money???