HW: Reissues

Lost Johnny busterpepper at MIDWAYNET.NET
Fri Feb 6 19:42:20 EST 2009

I used to trade tapes for years with Larry Boyd . He was a really nice
guy. He would get a tape and send it to everybody for nothing even though he
didn't really have the finances to do so . Today to get a tape from some
Hawkfans you need gold bars. I still remember his postcards . I used to get
Hawk and Nik tapes from him and used to send him tapes of albums I had
bought . He always wanted Bevis Frond ,Outskirts of Infinity , Alices
Orb,etc. He loved Bevis Frond .