HW: Reissues

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Fri Feb 6 19:44:14 EST 2009

I can't frikin' belive it's YOU
was it Urich??
I still have all my now yellowing cards
I now work as a paid consultant to the Hawkwind Hitler, so fear not, I can
(force) him to tell me everything and pass it along
(kidding wilfried kidding)
to be completely honest, I couldn't be happier with anyone else reappearing
than you
Chris and I had some differences in the way we approached unallowed things
how's your mom???  I hope alive and well, poor lady took so many of my calls
I had and still have one glaring obsessive compulsive disorder, that being
LP covers  (what I can do to reapir them would make jaws drop, but I am my
own worst enemy)
I recall I never got a couple back to you but also never billed for some
stuff
what a goof huh???
anyway, let me know what is required to be in good standing with you, and
I'll do it
Delta-Wave is an energy and a concept
I also sorta got depressed and stepped aaide when Lasko was taking names at
shows....