HW: Reissues

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Fri Feb 6 19:59:04 EST 2009

Guess what
I think YOU may have turned me on to Bevis Frond, amnd then I in turn turned
him onto them
They became his favorite band, (er,Artiste), surpassing even Hawkwind
Larry was on this forum before my leaving, and he was quite challenging
here!!!!
I don't ever ask anybody for anything and then one member of this forum so
generously fixed me up with some stuff that I am as yet too stupid to decode
everything HW stands up to time though, and it'll be just as good later
I was just playing "outskirts" last night
great stuff
and Iam still offering MEGARARE first pressing CD mispresses of "Incident At
Pilatus" with silent gaps bewteen tracks
must be worth a fortune now huh...and that reminds me...Andy G Andy G
oh sh%T, I'm sorry I', sorry I forgot
Ben could you PLEASE get Andy's email addy functioning on this forum
PLEASE???
Larry if you ever wabt to talk again I will be glad to call you
you also have my email
that is your call, no pun intended