HW: Reissues

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Fri Feb 6 21:33:40 EST 2009

Vintage Vinyl is good if you have somebody else's money to meet his demand
I cut him off, just extra baggage to a HW blood-hound like me
Chris, as it turns out, had his HW collecting tied in with his mental
therapy
might never have been quite as much a fan as we thought
glad my evil influence didn't cost him his phone-career
his bad habits came and went while my own were steadfast
I wish I still had my best copy of Electric Tepee vinyl that you so
graciously supplied me
I'll' be emailing you direct soon, will relax from the excitement for the
moment
don't worry about the other forums, this was the first, and has people that
never even cared to be part of an online human-collection
It is also monitored from
on high through secret routes that I am privy too
ahhh, life is grand as Steve Pond once declared and I was jealous at the
time he said that