Hawkwind next CD

Colin Allen colinjallen at YAHOO.CO.UK
Sat Feb 7 12:20:38 EST 2009

Sadly, I very much doubt if they will ever produce another great album.  It is hard to see where the songs for a great album would come from.

--- On Sat, 7/2/09, SHLL (Scott Heller) <shll at HAGEDORN.DK> wrote:
From: SHLL (Scott Heller) <shll at HAGEDORN.DK>
Subject: Hawkwind next CD
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Date: Saturday, 7 February, 2009, 11:49 AM

Hello,

I was wondering what people think, if Hawkwind will ever make another really
great record? Do you think Dave has it in him and the right peolple surrounding
him? While, I can enjoy the stuff on the last studio record, it is far from
being in their top 20 records. I just wonder if they will ever make another
really good one. It certainly does not help when the band probably only gets
together for these small tours and lives all over england and one in France. I
would love them to as I really like dave's voice and he is a great guitar
player.

Just curious...and it seems I was not the only one disappointed with Knights of
Space. Terrible sound mix.

Scott