Reading 92 cd

Lost Johnny busterpepper at MIDWAYNET.NET
Sun Feb 8 03:00:37 EST 2009

In the USA in the recent days ,the horrible audience tapes sourced Reading
92 and Minneapolis 89 cds from the Hawkwind Voiceprint direct on line page
are now showing up new online in stores like Tower ,cd universe , Amazon
like $30 . I don't think too many people were ordering them from  Hawkwind
Direct . I did and boy was I sorry when I got them . Why the band authorized
these for release I don't understand ,when Dave HAS to have a lot of
wonderful soundboards to choose from . Beware any fan who orders these and
listens to them will be upset with the sound quality . Especially any new
fans .