Hawkwind next CD

SHLL (Scott Heller) shll at HAGEDORN.DK
Sun Feb 8 13:06:53 EST 2009

Well, if below is true why did no one in the band bother to care enough to actually listen to it before it was released. I for sure would never let anyone release something that I had not personally listened to and watched myself. It is just a waste of money for a lot of fans who spent their cash on this.

Pity...

Scott

On the hawkwind forums there's a post saying that 'in a recent interview' HW said the DVD had been issued with the cameras sound recording instead of the proper one they were sent, which could be after the fact excuse making, but does sound typically Hawkwind-esque. I presume that means the CD has the camera sound too as they sounded the same to me.

http://hawkwindforum.freeforums.org/knights-of-space-t646-150.html

Mundo> Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2009 12:49:47 +0100> From: shll at HAGEDORN.DK>
Mundo> Subject: Hawkwind next CD> To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET> >
Mundo> Hello,> > I was wondering what people think, if Hawkwind will
Mundo> ever make another really great record? Do you think Dave has it
Mundo> in him and the right peolple surrounding him? While, I can enjoy
Mundo> the stuff on the last studio record, it is far from being in
Mundo> their top 20 records. I just wonder if they will ever make
Mundo> another really good one. It certainly does not help when the band
Mundo> probably only gets together for these small tours and lives all
Mundo> over england and one in France. I would love them to as I really
Mundo> like dave's voice and he is a great guitar player.> > Just
Mundo> curious...and it seems I was not the only one disappointed with
Mundo> Knights of Space. Terrible sound mix.> > Scott