Hawkwind next CD

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Mon Feb 9 16:55:08 EST 2009

 Larry
I am serious here
send a couple cds to Dave directly and politely ask for something else
if nothing else your voice will be heard directly
I was not bothered by someof the CD's you mentioned but I understand this
I remember when Voiceprint started and I thought they were the shittiest
label on earth as I also did Ozit
It looked to me like these folks were buying the cheapest stuff they could
get their hands on and this may now be the case
I realise it doesn't help a fan who is unhappy but my suspicion is that
these were cheap to get and release
also, Dave is old now and may not have fully realised about the quality, etc
I personally like to think that he released them to specifically piss a
couple people off, but I don't expect everyone to be amused like me were
this to be the case!!!
I never understaood complaints about Distant Horizons (me now rambling,
nothing to do with your posts)
I think just "Wheels" makes it a certified masterpiece worthy of silver and
gold awards as well as a 180 gm vinyl press
and "Phetamine Street"
geez what a treasure chest......
If Hawkwind never did another thing, I'd still be taking them to my coffin
in an attempt to bring them into the next world
Steve if you're reading, I do not recognize the film clip set to
"Chronoglide Skyway", but it was lurvly and so serene,and last:
If Hawkwind only ever put out just one song, "Chronoglide Skyway", in their
entire career, I'd still say they were the best band ever,,,,I think!!!  ??
On 2/9/09, Lost Johnny <busterpepper at midwaynet.net> wr