Hawkwind next CD

Lost Johnny busterpepper at MIDWAYNET.NET
Wed Feb 11 12:04:15 EST 2009

Mike ,  Thats really not a bad idea . I wonder if I would get an answer
from Kris or Dave , if I sent Knights of Space back to them saying it must
be pressed wrong or something because the sound is really bad . I really
won't ever listen to it anyway . I really don't get mad ,more like just
disappointed ,because I know that Dave MUST have tons of really perfect
sounding unreleased live shows that we could have instead . Even Mary does
,so Dave has too. But then maybe Dave just doesn't have any . Maybe he just
didn't do the smart thing and save them . I know once on some website ,I saw
a guy say , "How could Hawkwind not have even one video of themselves from
the 1970's or especially the Space Ritual UA era light show ?" And that is
true ,how could that be ?  I have always wondered that too .