Hawkwind next CD

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Wed Feb 11 12:24:17 EST 2009

moin Larry + all, I just stepped out from behind my speaker feeling the air
pump at me with Jimi singing "anything is possible"
my HONEST private opinion as I haven't asked anybody in the know about these
issues:
Hawkwind is but for madmen only and Dave was flexing his "because I can
muscle"
now, before I make my next statement please realise that you and I go back
to aliens and UFO's before that piss-off stupid x-files series started
I played just the first CD of the complete Live 79 last night and I was
blown away
the second disc is about to go in
we are a diverse group with many different opinions
my next opinion: you likely might not hear from kris and dave but look and
listen very closely to the next release
he does trippy cool things and I know this firsthand not once, not twice,
but more and lost count
also, put any of those cds since 2002 ina pile that you don't want and I'll
start a savings to buy them from you.....
don't know what kind of stereo you have, imagine a good one, but I live in
an apartment and dual wiring the things makes it alll this place can take
have you doubled your wire or use monster cable etc>??
just another of my tarradiidlic ideas!!!!