(OFF, very OFF)Re: Hawkwind next CD

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Fri Feb 13 10:23:16 EST 2009

On 2/12/09, busterpepper at midwaynet.net <busterpepper at midwaynet.net> wrote:

> Mike ,speaking of the x-files ,do you watch Fringe
> ,Supernatural , Reaper , Eleventh Hour?

Morning and afternoon depending........
I was really pissed that I just woke up and dropped the glass coffee caraffe
to it's death until I realised it's friday the 13th....at least this time I
avoided a huge shard in my foot and the bloody one-legged hopping.....
The short answer is no.......the first couple years I was on the street I
would just watch occasional TV with my girlfriend......
then, when I moved here, one seriously posing christian with a very dark
spot in his soul gave me a set of rabbit ears that appeared to be of highest
quality but 3 years later of absolutely zero television I discovered that it
had no guts
I had tried another very cheap pair, and I thought I got no reception back
by the creek here
Now I have televsion but after about ten minutes of it on I was ready to
fight somebody and tear things apart
my life seems to now be an experiment in just how many aspects of humanity I
can recject while still being "alive"??
I'm getting really good at it and it's also fun
I watch an occasional movie and listen to the radio overnight when they have
somebody worth half-a-dime on the UFO subject, but I basically know
everything there is to know and to not know so it's frustrating
I was priding myself that I would not even spend 20 dollars to upgrade my
television to the digital format and I now see it DID get postponed.....I
tell you this rejection sh^t works!!!
If I had cable I would be watching the UFO hunter show and all others, and
also VH1 looking for Lemmy.....
Yes I will watch, but suggestions would help, and it's then luck if I get
the proper channel
I just watched a movie "Pineapple Express" that was supposed to be a funny
"stoner" movie, and I just simply do not get it.....why is such a movie
made???  Couldn't that money be better used reducing the human population by
a few or something??