Hawkwind next CD

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Fri Feb 13 10:35:23 EST 2009

I agree about COTBS, and I exist in a time warp so I just cracked the shrink
wrap off a reissue of Tepee, the one where they turned the border black, and
it sounded brilliant....awesome
My complaint with Tepee and IITBOTFTBD was simply 2 green colored LP's in a
row.......but maybe there is/was a reason???
I'm pretty forgiving with Hawkwind stuff........pretty much all enjoyable to
me