Glastonbury Fayre

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Fri Feb 13 13:27:09 EST 2009

Thanks for the reply Steve
I have a japanese copy that seems to be the best, so I will play this one
while looking at the Italian pirate version on my wall as soon as I get a
display for it
cheer up everyone, it's the weekend and be so glad you are not  mike
Coleman....this fact should have you leaping for joy into next week
however, thanks to Hawkwind, I am surely the messianic figure of this hood,
MEXICAN SPACE ROCK NEEDED
please contact me if you can help.....
ps-I bought that buccaneer copy when it first came out, but it was stolen
from me while I was aimless.....the next issue says it's remastered, but
it's still vinyl.......then the japanese Electric Score copy, still vinyl
I had 2 strict mint copies, shame I didn't put it out
also, hard core collectors take note
one of my copies lacked the color yellow on just one of the labels, or
something like that, but there IS a difference
I am also now recalling that Larry U helped me get almost all of my now
missing Jap Hawkwind CD's......didn't you Larry