Off: Alan Davey interview

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Sat Feb 14 07:30:32 EST 2009

don't know if I read that one or from somewhere else, but it was sickening,
and I couldn't escape the notion that he had looked the other way when
something similar happened to somebody else, but then when it happened to
him......
also not forgetting that if Brock didn't put him in on the strength of a
cassette in the mail, we'd likely not be reading such a thing
I recall 1988/89, and Huw saying that only certain members werer getting
paid, and that was the last straw for him (at that time apparently), so
HELLO!!!!  ,money and Hawkwind don't always make the best of bedfellows
I'm just a fan looking for escape from myself, don't want to hear that crap
really, feel sorry for anybody who's been taken or ejected of course, but
there is nothing new here, and all careers are basically owed to Dave