Hawkwind next CD

Stewartbas at AOL.COM Stewartbas at AOL.COM
Mon Feb 16 16:34:39 EST 2009

In a message dated 2/7/2009 6:50:42 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
shll at HAGEDORN.DK writes:

<was  wondering what people think, if Hawkwind will ever make another really
great  record? Do you think Dave has it in him and the right peolple
surrounding him?  While, I can enjoy the stuff on the last studio record, it is far
from being  in their top 20 records. I just wonder if they will ever make another
really  good one. It certainly does not help when the band probably only gets
together  for these small tours and lives all over england and one in France.
I would  love them to as I really like dave's voice and he is a great guitar
player.<
Anything can happen, at anytime..a bit of inspiration, a bit of luck--and
BINGO! As they say, 'ya gotta be in it, to win it' and the Hawks are definitely
IN IT!

Bill

steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1218822736x1201267884/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072%26hmpgID=62%26bcd=fe