(OFF) Re: Glastonbury Fayre

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Mon Feb 16 16:44:19 EST 2009

Oh yes, never forget......Brian's mother in the Rock Cave
I get to claim being the very first mail-order customer
I knew I got a good one when he tried to buy back the (jap) clearlight
symphony cd, and thank god I didn't, it's still the best I've got
but he made off with my NEU 45, I bet it went to Tommy   BASTARDS!!!!
actually I couldn't think of a better receptacle in all the world......
speaking of, if Ian didn't put NEU and The Cosmic Couriers in the mag, maybe
next time then, despite the lawsuits
plug plug