Off: Alan Davey interview

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at CARLAZ.COM
Mon Feb 16 11:00:37 EST 2009

On 16 Feb 2009, at 05:45, SHLL (Scott Heller) wrote:
> Interesting interview.... It seems the Davey does not think very
> highly as DIBs as a bass player.. to me, DIBS was, even in
> Spacehead, very much sounding like Davey himself.....

I guess being booted and directly replaced by someone who sounds like
you is not taken as the sincerest form of flattery. ;)  Of course,
Alan consciously and explicitly takes Lemmy as his bass-playing model
-- but Lemmy wasn't replaced directly by Alan!

> In the interview in the record collector magazine it says something
> about them releasing a sequel to X in search of Space.. I guess
> before August.. Interesting.

Huh, haven't seen the Record Collector interview -- _who_ is supposed
to be release an _X In Search of Space_ sequel?  The Hawklords?

Cheers,
Carl

--
Carl Edlund Anderson