Time Travel

mary maryann.sullivan1 at VERIZON.NET
Wed Feb 18 12:07:00 EST 2009

Hello Time Traveler,
I don't know if you read any of my husband, Chris Bruce's postings, but we
were on the BOC forum back then.  He used the name The Electrician.  At the
time being blind and computer illiterate, I didn't post.  Now, I'm still a
blind computer idiot, but I can get by most of the time.  Today's crisis is
I put a CD into a drive on the computer and it's stuck there.  Any ideas?
Chris is not in this world any more, and I have learned a bit more than I
knew about computers, life, the universe, and everything, but there's always
so much more.  Nice to read your postings.

Peace,

Mary
P.S.  You travel through time, I have a bit of telepathy.
-----Original Message-----
From: BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List
[mailto:BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET]On Behalf Of Duane Hoyt
Sent: Wednesday, February 18, 2009 11:31 AM
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Subject: Time Travel

Hello everyone.
I kinda feel like I've been traveling through time today.
I went into the archives and looked up old posts I made. I was surprised to
see stuff as old as 1995. The years have flown by much too quickly. It's
funny, the things posted then, questions and such. There was no Google or
Myspace so information was not so easy to find without asking each other.
Anyway, here's shout out to all the old timers who are still around. I
recognize a few names.