HW 40th Anniversay Show

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Wed Feb 18 13:14:45 EST 2009

The thing is, I bet Brock solo would equal the rest of them together in some
weird kinda way
wouldn't it be cool if they all dropped any grudges and made a tribute to
Barney and Dave
the future hangs heavy now.....
surely great things are to emerge from both camps, regardless of spiritual
problems ....
if Crum is on the no list,,,,