Time Travel

mary maryann.sullivan1 at VERIZON.NET
Wed Feb 18 18:07:58 EST 2009

Hi Duane, The vibes are helping, but the paper clip didn't.  I've been at it
for hours now, and know when to quit.  The WMP tries to rip the disc as soon
as it comes on, so I asked my brother to drop by to fix it.  If you happen
to find yourself in Boston on this space time continuum, get in touch.
Stranger things have happened.

Peace,

Your friend,

Mary

-----Original Message-----
From: BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List
[mailto:BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET]On Behalf Of The Baron
Sent: Wednesday, February 18, 2009 3:59 PM
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Subject: OFF: Re: Time Travel

Hello Mary,

It's easy to extract a CD from a drive that won't open.
Take a paper clip or straight pin and push it into the little hole on the
door of the CD-ROM drive. This will open the latch and the door will pop
open. The PC does not have to be on for this to work either.
I remember Chris Bruce.
Happy to meet you.
I'm sending good vibes your way telepathically.
Duane