HW come to the fair??

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Wed Feb 18 19:20:22 EST 2009

Ebay stopped allowing BBC transacription discs to be sold, I am assuming
because they still owned the rights to the music.
I was around to see them on there before that situation and I am hoping this
one gets through
after all, they released the CD, and botched it a bit, IMHO
awaiting Larry to comment, or anyone